Recovery from Hair Transplant Procedure
The procedure of hair transplant involves the transferring of hair roots from the donor part to the recipient areas via the technique of the restoration; either it is the FUT hair transplant or the FUE procedure. The hair transplant surgery includes the 5 stage process, namely the extraction of hair roots, the dissection of grafts, hairline design, slit formation and the final implantation of the grafts into affected balding part of the scalp. The restoration of hair is an easy and comfortable process that gives you painless and scarless results if performed by the expert hair transplant surgeon. It is a matter of the concern in the procedure that how minutely a surgeon performs the task and how precisely they have done the implantation task! The procedure is the dual set of the science and an art that offers the aesthetic outcome and one can assure about the natural results by receiving the regrowth of hair. The hair transplant cost in India easily comes under the budget-cost option that attracts clients across the globe. The procedure cost in India offers many lucrative benefits included with the standard facilities and benefits and one can get the advantages of the high-end technology at a modest cost option.
First of all, it is important to know that what is the procedure of hair transplant and what steps it involves can be understood through the following points: –
- The Hairline Design: The hairline design in the hair transplant procedure is one of the artistic concerns that are made by the outstanding sense of artistic skills and improvising technical knowledge to make the design as according to the patient’s facial profile, gender, and profession. The performing surgeon should have an extreme sensitivity to put the utmost natural design that makes it hard to distinguish between normal and the transplanted hair.
- The Slitting Job: The slit creation, the job is the utmost aesthetic and has a touch of natural concern that is done as according to the normal hair angle, direction and the density. The groove is created in the slit making a job in the grafting process that fulfils the goal of the hair transplantation. It must be natural and possess the aesthetic skills in order to meet the original expectations in the procedure.
- The Hair root Extraction: The extraction process to obtain the grafts is either done by the FUT technique or through the FUE method. The extraction job is the surgical task that requires an extreme surgical sense to avoid the chances of any kind of side effects or ill effect. This must go painless and scarless and one can get the best effect of the procedure if the skilled hand of the surgeon makes the task of the procedure.
- The Dissection of Grafts: The dissection process of grafts needs extreme precision and care that facilitates the process of graft collection. The higher magnification of microscopes is required to fulfil the task of the graft separation from its connective tissues. The dissection job is needed to perform very carefully in order to save the grafts from unwanted desiccation and damages. The dissected grafts are kept in the saline water until the implantation is initiated.
- The Implantation of the Grafts: The implantation of the grafts is wholly an aesthetic task that needs the proficiency and skills to perform the task. Only an expert surgeon can do this job as the step involves an extreme knowledge and sense that must match to the aesthetic requirement of the procedure.
Following is the quick-listing that highlights on the Postoperative care in the Hair Transplant Procedure in order to get the Faster Recovery:
The procedure requires at least 10-14 days in getting the final recovery with the procedure. No matter what the technique has been applied, but the recovery requires a certain settled time and must follow by the postoperative measure to get the best aesthetic effect.
There are certain measures that are needed for Postoperative care are as follows: –
- Some antibiotics are prescribed to get a faster healing process
- Painkillers may be required if a patient has sensitivity for the pain
- The anti-swelling pills and headband are required to follow after the hair transplant procedure
- Patients are instructed not to drive after receiving the hair transplant procedure on that very day as the effect of anaesthesia remains persisted up to 10-12 hours of the procedure taken.
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of hair transplant is an easy cosmetic surgical procedure in terms of getting the recovery, but a sophisticated kind of cosmetic procedure job requires an extreme skill, sense and knowledge in order to meet the aesthetic requirement of the procedure.